Friday, November 15, 2013
Five On Friday
I am behind on posts this week so I thought I would join the Five On Friday girls and share some things from the week...
1. Sunday I went on a tour of Nashville with Grayline Tours and Blog Nashville. I am going to share more next week but here is a little sneak peak of me and Natalie at the Bicentennial Mall. We had a great time!
2. My Brittany Fuson planner came in the mail yesterday and I can't wait to start adding all of next year's activities on it! There will be lots of showers and weddings going on next year for my friend's as well as a baby arrival...2014 is going to be a great year! You can check out the planner as well as other Brittany Fuson products here.
3. My November Birchbox arrived yesterday too and it was filled with some fun goodies as usual. If you are unfamiliar with Birchbox, I would highly recommend checking it out. It is a $10 subscription once a month and every month a box arrives with all kinds of beauty samples to try. This month I am excited to try the nail polish and the pretty lipgloss! You can check out Birchbox here.
4. I have started working out again so a couple of weeks ago I bought a Style Blueprint deal for Swell Pilates. It is supposed to be a really great workout so I am really looking forward to trying it! I am going this Tuesday so I will let you know how it goes! You can check out their site here.
5. Craig and I are having a date night tomorrow night and going to see a movie. I can't decide between About Time with Rachel McAdams or The Book Thief. The Book Thief was such a good book so I can't see how we could go wrong with the movie but it didn't have great reviews. I think I am leaning towards About Time anyway but we will see!
Have a great weekend!